Retail is one of the fastest growing segments of the economy. At least one third or more companies are started each year a new retail operations. The entrepreneurs behind these companies are risking their capital by investing their time and earn their living by offering consumers something they need or want. The retail industry provides an exciting way of life for the more than million’s of people who earn their livelihood in this sector.
Some of the simple questions so as to make your Business Plan live in success
1. To whom are you selling your products?
2. What’s your investment and how much you save it?
3. Differentiate yourself amongst other out there?
4. What your competitors are offering in market?
5. What’s the market growing or shrinking rate and why?
6. What’s your Start-up Costs?
7. Do you plan to use debt capital or raise investment?
8. How do you plan your Auto Parts Retail Business will end?