STATE OF __________________
COUNTY OF _________________
Before me, the undersigned authority authorized to take acknowledgments and administer oaths, personally appeared: ___________________________
who after being having duly sworn or affirmed to tell the truth, stated:
1. That ___________________________ declared this instrument to be their last will and testament to the witnesses.
2. That ___________________________ signed this instrument in their presence.
3. That the witnesses signed as witnesses in the presence of _______________________ and each other.
4. That ___________________________ is well known to the witnesses, and the witnesses believe ___________________________ to be of lawful age, of sound mind and under no undue influence or constraint.
My Commission Expires: _________________________
Estate Oath in front of Notary
This review list is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This is a formal document for a notary to attest to specific declarations of the people appearing before him or her. It is more thorough than most notary declarations and therefore more effective, an important factor in wills and estates.
1. Make multiple copies. Give one to each party. Keep one with the Estate file.
Get more Free Credit Repair Templates and Business Plans Form at Business Plan