The plan to start this business should have relevant industry information for example what daycare services you will offer, how much you will charge, and advertising strategies. Many persons running this animal daycare centers are offering boarding for common house pets, grooming, and obedience classes and they are charging by the hour per pet.
Things to consider when writing the Animal Daycare Business Plan:
1) Number of animals will you be able to accommodate?
2) Are you be able to give loyalty discount to regular customers?
3) Number of employees you need?
4) What is your budget for employee salaries?
5) Will you offer overnight boarding?