Transaction number: ___________________
1. AMOUNT FINANCED (the amount of credit provided you or on your behalf): $_____(______________ ______________ & _____/100 dollars)
2. ***FINANCE CHARGE*** (the dollar amount the credit will cost you): $_____(______________________________ & ____/100 dollars)
3. ***ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE*** (the cost of your credit as a yearly rate) ______%
4. Total amount of payments (the amount you will have paid when you have made all scheduled payments): $____(_______________________________ & _____/100 dollars)
This loan is payable in ___ payments each ______ of $_____(__________ & ____/100 dollars) each.
Security interest. This loan is secured by a pledge of personal property described as follows:
The pledge will remain in the possession of pawnbroker until this loan is determined. In the event the customer has not paid in full the Total of Payments indicated above within __________ months, or this loan has not been renewed within such period of time as provided for below, the pledge described herein may be forfeited and sold.
PREPAYMENT OF LOAN
Customer may prepay without penalty the unpaid balance of this loan. On prepayment in full, customer will be entitled to a refund of the unearned FINANCE CHARGE under the Rule of 78’s.
THIS PAWN TICKET MUST ACCOMPANY ALL PAYMENTS. Notify pawnbroker at once if this ticket is lost.
CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF A COPY OF THIS STATEMENT.
Pawn Agreement & Disclosure
This review list is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. A Pawn agreement has negative connotations for most people. However, having said that, it provides ideal collateral for small loans should someone want one. If you are the borrower, you should be willing to offer portable collateral of this type; if you are the lender, this gives you ideal portable collateral to sell to liquidate unpaid debt.
1. Make multiple copies. Give one to each signatory. Keep one with the transaction file.
Get more Free Credit Repair Templates and Business Plans Form at Business Plan Software