A Business Architecture is a part of an enterprise architecture related to architectural organization of business, and the documents and diagrams that describe that architectural organization. Business Architecture bridges between the enterprise business model of an enterprise or a business unit on one side and the business operations that implement the business architecture on another side.
Some of the key essential factors taken care of while planning Architecture Firm Business Plan:
1) How will you handle the slow times?
2) Are you going to use contracts?
3) Do you have multiple locations?
4) What other service will you offer?
5) Products and services outline?
6) Marketing plan?
7) Profit and loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc..