This Agreement extends the closing date for the Original Agreement between the parties dated ___________ and attached as Exhibit 1.
The parties wish to extend the date for completing the transactions contemplated by the Original Agreement to _____________ (“Extended Date”) on which transactions contemplated by Original Agreement are to be completed.
In consideration of the premises and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. The parties agree that the recitals above are true and correct in all material respects.
2. The parties agree that the Original Agreement is hereby modified and amended by extending the date for completing the transactions contemplated by the Original Agreement to Extended Date on which obligation to be performed.
3. The parties hereby confirm that (i) all other terms and conditions of the Original Agreement are in full force and effect, unamended except as expressly provided in this Agreement; and (ii) time shall remain of the essence.
4. This is the entirety of the Agreement. Any changes must be made in writing and signed by both parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF this Agreement has been executed by the parties hereto as of the date written below.
First Party Second Party
Extending Closing or Completion Date
This review list is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. Formalizing extensions is always a wise practice for both sides. You can easily modify this for most circumstances whether in real estate, consumer, or business transactions.
- Make multiple copies. Give one to each signatory. Keep one with the transaction file. If especially important to you, put one in your home safe.
Get more Free Credit Repair Templates and Business Plans Form at Business Plan