The Agricultural Business Plan is a version used by individuals for creating a farm business plan. This plan provides a outline for the
• Business description and organization
• History and overview of involved parties
• Mission statements and goals
• Strategic outlooks and statements
• Financial plan, marketing situation, etc.
Agricultural Business Plan is used when an individual or entity is attempting to procure funds for an agricultural business venture and is customizable for your specific usage.
The Agricultural Business Plan serves you and it can help you to:
• Bring together your ideas and research into a structured format.
• Decide whether your business will be commercially viable.
• Show you when your business will be commercially viable.
• Communicate your ideas to any of staff members.
• Set out the strategy for the business.
• Set out your targets and objectives, including sales and financial targets, so you can monitor your business’ performance on a continuing basis.