Animal lover turns their dream to their furry friends into a booming business, and one of the best ways to achieve this goal is to open your own kennel. Running a kennel is not easy or cheap groped to get up to speed. For this reason, it is vital to carefully prepare a Dog Kennel Business Plan in order to obtain the financing that will be needed for the new business.
Some of the factors for your Dog Kennel Business Plan
1) What kind of services will you provide aside from overnight lodging?
2) Are there any breeds you won’t board?
3) Are there special accommodations for more aggressive animals?
4) Do you offer discounts for longer stays or multiple animals?
5) What marketing will you do?